Thursday, August 5, 2010

Skunk Hollow Update

It sad to hear...that UMI sites are  not got to be up anymore. Skunk Hollow was one of there sites and my good friend Lisa's site. She was kind enough to have me on her site for the last 3 or 4 years. She is such a wonderful designer...her patterns will still be available to buy on Pattern Mart and and Wymzee and a few other places.
And she will be making a new Skunk Hollow website soon.  But until then...the site wil remain open!!
However my doodles will not be back on Skunk Hollow. Time for something new...I have been painting a lot of my doodles and I like showing you just what they look like painted. Love to have someone do some stiticheries of them maybe. I have drawn tons of doodles...and think I will soon open a doodle blog that you can buy my doodles on. Or a website. But for now...you can still get some of my doodles at this place below.

http://www.wymzeeart.com/
Thanks for your support and email me if you have any questions or ideas.

No comments: