Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Birthday Weekend Has Started

OUR GRAND KIDS ARE THE BEST....

Well my Grandkids came yesterday...a 5 year old and an 11 year old. Very helpful kids, they would do it all. Everything I need they are there. Loving caring and just the best. Yes I am bragging !
But they really are two great kids...and we are proud !
I started celebrating my birthday with them yesterday. And today they helped my DH bake me a cake ( well 2 cakes) first cake died !...LOL So they had to do another, but that one made it ! And DH cooked dinner...BBQ Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, Potato Salad...and for the kids Cornbread with honey !
At dinner my grandson said...I am drinking lemonade like Grandma ...because it's her birthday.
And the dinner my DH made was wonderful...
He not so bad either...I got lucky there as well... Think I will keep him too !
Then ...my granddaughter whispered to her Papa...take me shopping. Off they went to a store, back in 30 minutes ( DH does not like to shop)...LOL and she had bought Grandma a present... ( it was a new wallet)I cried like a baby.
My granddaughter spend her money...not having her Papa pay...but her money on a gift for me. I am so proud of her. And she said to me... that is from me and my brother Tahriq. How sweet...and my birthday weekend is started.  Off with a bang !
Kids will be here until Saturday.
 We have a reunion picnic on Saturday. And  my Birthday weekend will end.
I love my present  ! Thanks Babycakes !! ( What I call my granddaughter also ) .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!

No comments: