Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 Blog or NOT to Blog ?

This is the Question....This is my 99th post on my blog...I have posted pictures of my family , my work, talked about everything under the sun...I read blog almost everyday...some folks tell way more about themselves than they should...Who reads our blogs?
This may be my 99th post on here.... and tomorrow or the next day...will be my 100th Anniversary post.
Should it be my last?
Have you enjoyed what I post about, or is wasted time?
I get a few comments...but not like some folks...maybe you don't know me, or I you !
Some of you blog...some don't... I know you may have heard I crashed...on my computer the other day...Boy that was CRAP !!
I was reading about all the problems with My Space...viruses, worms, some of you may have a My Space. I joined My Space just a few days before I crashed. ( Only my crash was from gettign a Microsoft Windows update)..But I still crashed...and you never know.
But My Space ...not a very good place to be these days.
The news is full of horror stories that happen to kids on there, just overall bad for adults or kids. And I am closing it!!
What about Eblogger...
How do you feel it ? Is it safe ?
Or are we passing Viruses around daily also?
Anyone can read our blogs...Actually its more open than My Space.
I have enjoyed my blogging and so hope to continue to blog....but the blogging life is scarey!!
I love to write the stories, and poems and tell about a few mishaps I , family or friends fall into.
But this is serious if folks out there are looking to hurt us by what they gather about us from our blogs.
Be safe and careful...everyone!!

Thanks to all you nice folks out there that have visited me...and for the support and comments.
See you on my 100th post coming soon... Might be my last !

P.S. Make a comment and be the 6th person and win some handmade goodies.
Good luck!!

Have a nice day...

9 comments:

Liz Revit said...

Hi, Sandra. Keep on blogging. I love to read about all the great things you're creating. You're an inspiration.

Judy said...

It sure does make you think doesnt it!? I totally agree with you on myspace! Not a good place at all! My son and his wife just had the same trouble with myspace from my GD being on it. I really enjoy your blog Sandra and hopefully nothing will interupt all of us bloggers!
HUGS~Judy

Judy said...

It sure does make you think doesnt it!? I totally agree with you on myspace! Not a good place at all! My son and his wife just had the same trouble with myspace from my GD being on it. I really enjoy your blog Sandra and hopefully nothing will interupt all of us bloggers!
HUGS~Judy

The Gathering Room said...

Oh yes..keep on blogging!..it is not only therapeutic for me personally...but what a testiment of love for family and friends to pass on to future generations... ..we share so much over the miles, as we live states apart...but among friends as well.
One has to be cautious about our children, using names places etc...but most know the rules of safety there. I hope you keep it up..congratulations on 100 posts!!

Donna said...

You have to look into your own heart to decide whether you should continue your blog or not. It does take time and effort. You have to have a purpose and an upfront plan on how much you share regarding personal information.

I started my blog after I retired, so I have the time to devote to it. I have a clear sense of purpose and share what I feel comfortable about the information I provide for strangers to read. For me, it is fun. Once it becomes a chore or nonfulfilling, I'll quit.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading people's blogs, but I wonder the same things that you seem to be questioning too! It is why I have never decided to Blog...My son (the Computer Techy) has warned me not to give a lot of personal information on the internet because of the same reasons you gave ...It is the idea that someone may try to harm you somehow and that fear has kind of kept me from doing it. Congratulations to you on you 100th post Sandra! Hugs, Betty

Anonymous said...

The computer world is very scarey these days. I think you may be right about MySpace....I visited my friends page and now I have major computer problems.
I do love your choice of music, one of my all time favorite songs...and I named my dog Lennie after him.
Good Luck and IMAGINE.
judy

Linda said...

Oh,Sandra, Please don't stop blogging. I come here to see what you have created and some days it's the brightest part of my day .You give me a much needed smile.You have such a creative mind. I looovvveeee your doodles.
Hugs,
Linda

Karen said...

Sandra, I wouldn't stop blogging, it's too fun. I don't get many comments, but I still like doing it. I love reading people's blogs, but don't always comment, either. Keep it up! Karen