Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Show Me Wednesday....My Collection




I looked over my
desk...and said OMG...
I have Created a collection... right here ...LOL
of ATC / ACEO Cards.
Original OOAK 2 1/2 ' x 3. 1/2 "
collectible art cards
designs by me...
Babycakes Doodles & Designs.
I wrote an article in Prim
Sisters Talk Radio Gazette

about ATC /ACEO Cards
this month. Read it... here:
http://www.primsisterstalkradio.com/
And after selling 60 cards
plus some , I still have 149 cards left.
And I keep drawing more everyday...
I would say I now have a collection... Right ?
So for my Show Me Wednesday...
I present....My Collection of ATC / ACEO Cards.
( Only 29 of them pictured)...
Keep them Show me Wednesday's
coming Cathy...
Enjoy Folks

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What a fun collection! Isn't it funny how these things sneak up on us and all of a sudden we realize we're collecting without even knowing it! Thanks for joining us Sandra!

Cathy :)

papel1 said...

I love the work you did on your ATC/ACEO Cards. Your whole blog is great.
Judy

JEWELGIRL said...

Terrific artwork! Great collection,
your blog is sweeet!

Sending An Angel said...

What a beautiful collection! Great job and many well wishes to many more to come!
Hugz,
Anitra