Sunday, February 17, 2008

MEETING FOLKS YOU MEET ONLINE ?

Sometimes, I wonder....will I ever meet any of the people I email, and post with online all day and night in forums. Well we ever meet in person, Would I know them if I pass them on the street, and one day I saw this and it said it all...


Time passes
Life happens
Distance separates
Children & Grandchildren grow up
Jobs come and go
Love waxes and wanes
Men don't call when the say they will
Hearts break
Parents die
Colleagues forget favors
Careers end
But Girlfriends are there.

No matter how much time
And how many miles
Are between you
A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her can reach.
When you have to walk that lonesome valley
And you have to walk it by yourself
Your girlfriend will be on the valley's rim
Cheering you on.
Praying for you, Pulling for you.
Intervening on your behalf
And waiting with open arms at the valley's end.
Sometimes , they will even break the rules , and walk beside you.
Or come in and carry you out. Girlfriends, daughters, daughter-in-laws,
sisters, sister-in-laws, mothers, mothers-in-laws, aunties, neices,
cousins, and extended family, bless our life!
The world wouldn't be the same without them, and neither would I.
And when we began the adventure called womanhood, we had no idea
of the incredible joy or sorrows that lay ahead.
Nor did we know how much we would need each other still.
Women whom make your life work !

Now that is just how some us the gals we women
online have met and become life long
friends, extended family, close.
And have never met or even seen each other.
Share the sorrows and the happy time online, in an email, on the phone.
Well if you can ...make the effort, to meet this people, for a gathering, on a weekend.
Life has brought this person into your life...
I was lucky enough to meet , one of my friend I met online here over 2 years ago.
She a hoot and so is her DH ..Jim ( too funny, and smart)... she is a sweetie and I call her my friend, Lisa ... If you have a online friend , care enough to meet them!

Well that's my blog for today.... Nite all

No comments: