Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011



Happy Mother's Day from S. Caldwell of...


Babycakes Speaks

Babycakes Doodle This and That

Babycakes All She Wrote

Babycakes Merry Whatever...


just a few blogs that hope that each and every Mother has a wonderful Day.

And just to let them know also...

these special folks are on my mind as well...

Happy Mother's Day to... my friends and family listed below.


Lisa Johnson, Flora Thompson, Rosemary Jackson, Jillian Brown, Julie Brais, Patricia Brais,Beverly Boisen,Lynda Jackson,Dev Thorton, Patty Schock, Sue Vater, Linda Boggiano, Sandy Murphy,Rae Ann Dilley, Joanie Dowden, Denise Bruce, Brenda Ganner, Shirley Coilton,Yvonne Melligan, Aunt Thelma Briggs, Yvonne Jackson, Vicki Watson,...I love you all !!!

1 comment:

Flora said...

Hey sweetie!!!, Just thought I'd come for a visit and low and behold you wished me a Happy Mother's day!!! It's been too long in between visit huh Sandra???I hope you are doing well!!!
Blessings,Flora