Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FREE DOODLE DOWNLOADS PLUS !

It's doodle time on Babycakes  Speaks Blog...
My doodles are no longer selling on Skunk Hollow.
So if you want me to make a Doodle Blog or put them up on Etsy...let me know. I cannot read minds.
Now for some doodles that are FREE to download and  a few others that  are just downloadables for sale. Over to the right you can see what I made from a doodle. This simple crow stitchery in a frame. Took a couple hours and ...I CANNOT SEW !!
If you like the freebies let me know in a coment here... I may put some more up soon.
I mostly paint my doodles...however you can make rugs, or pillows, add them to a dolls dress.
FREE is always good. But if you buy some I will get inspire to draw some more new ones.  Enjoy and Thanks for dropping by.

Oh by the way...FREE DOODLES are on the left side of the blog. Have fun!!

No comments: