Saturday, July 11, 2009

Miss posting....Hello all !

Oh my gosh...do I miss posting.
I have been ill for a while, then busy as a beaver. Then
we took the grandkids to the zoo.
Oh my gosh I had to walk and
walk, I never saw so many animals in my life.
My grandson loved it, he goes around making lion noises
all the time, and he loves zebras.
That is how we spend July the 5th.
After the zoo we went to see ...Transformers. Not a bad movie.
Oh and my DH birthday was a few days before that....and we went to Famous Daves BBQ for dinner with friends and family. Then to Jackson to play slots....I won a little...lol
DH did as well....now he is the same age as me...but not for long, I am older....LOL
What is everyone doing...making all kinds of goodies, I have been drawing
doodles somewhat. Hoping to get back into it .
Well if you all are by . Post and let me know how you are.
Takecare & Hugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sandra,

I am so sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly. I am glad to see your grands are lifting your spirits. I am painting and paper crafting...trying to get ahead - getting ready for the holidays.