Friday, April 3, 2009

Monterey Aquarium Trip with grandkids

Yep we did it again...I must be getting to old for these trip.
Boy was this a day...I could hardly walk the next day...and dh too...LOL
My dh and I last week took my grandaughter and grandson to Monterey Aquarium. Our grandaughter had been there before....over 6 years ago when my dh and I took her, but as I thought she did not remember any of it.
So this trip was great for her. It was all new in her mind...and our grandson, he is the "fish nut" we call him. He love fish so much that we thought...this would be right up his alley. It was!!
Of course it is quite expensive that day costed us little over $200 not including gas.
But they both are worth it.
Of course my grandson had a cough...yep you guessed it I go the cough and it turned in to a week in bed. That is why I am just getting this posted.

I will be posting more soon.
Hope everyone is well and making all kinds of goodies.

See ya

No comments: