Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Win a bird on Helena Blog...

Win a carved bird ...Contest !

I'm out trying to tell everyone I know about a carved bird on Helena C. Studio's blog. It's a wonderful carved birdy... She does the neatest carvings...So if I tell you and you run over there and post then I get two chances to win and if another one posts on there then I get three chances. You have to mention I told you to ..ok remember....tell her you saw this post here.
Her link is http://helenacstudios.typepad.com/snow_pond_primitives/Or you can click on the link below in my links list.
Tell her Sandra sent you so I can win ok?

1 comment:

The Ditty Bag said...

Thank you for posting on The Ditty Bag! I had to visit your blog, which led me to post on Helena's blog....so I hope you win the contest! Always feel free to link to Gollywobbles!

Blessings,
Sam