Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gift for Mother's Day ...Easy !



My granddaughter and I came up with this for her to give her Mom for Mother's Day....We painted , first my granddaughter drew the flowers on with a pencil. Then we painted them with acrylic paint and sealed with Matte Varnish. And then use Indian Ink to outline. These are the one for my granddaughter...as they will have a Mother & Daughter pair.

My granddughter loves they make her taller....LOL

Then she did a altered art card with acid paper and stamps and stickers ...All she has to do is wrap and all done.

This was a fun project for me and her to do...That was my Mother's Day present !


Let her know how you like the shoes idea....

Have a good day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the shoes are so cute. My daughter would love to paint a pair. Great job!