Friday, February 8, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and Welcome to my Blog

My name is Sandra ......and this is Babycakes Steps
I do hope I don't bore you, and that you come by and visit again.
Comments are appreciated and welcome.
I do like to talk so sure you will be reading about all the silly,
weird and wonderful thing in my life.
I hope I don't offend anyone, by what I say. It's all in fun!
I will share , things I will be doing with my family,
friends, and side-kicks!
I call my partners in crime...as it's a crime how much fun we have!

I will be posting as often as I can , hope to share some great
down home recipes, jokes ( hopefully clean one...LOL
, and info on how-to's for home, and arts and crafts & Sites I found to have fun on..
My next post I will introduce you to my family, by name.
So remember me and add me to you blog list.
Hope to meet lot of folks and make lots of new friends.

Takecare.....

No comments: